You need an Analytics Warrior on your team to battle through digital challenges using a data analytics utility belt. Yeah, we totally have those!
Archives for April 2018
Smucker, known for its jam, recently bought a pet food company to expand its reach as more Americans treat their pets as family.
Protect the foundation of your business with a stable network infrastructure. We have expert IT support.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
It’s 2018. If you’re still dependent on legacy IT, you’re attending the ball in your pajamas.
Today’s industry demands the speed and pace of cloud technology. Many businesses mix it with their onsite tech, creating a hybridization crafted for them. What does your mix of wardrobe look like for your next party?
Oram Corporate Advisors provides custom managed network services, including cloud solutions. Our goal is to align your business needs and growth goals. We deliver on this promise by sharing with you our trusted team of network engineers and IT consultants. They have years of experience working with companies of all sizes and industries and can find the perfect fit for you.
Check out these interesting stats about cloud computing and see if you want to make today the day you move your data to the sky.
- According to Gartner, the estimated public cloud computing market will surpass 411 billion U.S. dollars!
- IDC found that the top five industries based on their share of public cloud services and infrastructure in 2017 were Discrete manufacturing, Professional services, Banking, Process manufacturing, and Retail.
- Apps Run The World reported the revenues of the leading cloud applications vendors worldwide and listed the top five vendors in this order: Salesforce (6.3 billion U.S. dollars); Microsoft (3.4 billion); SAP (3.2 billion); Oracle (3.2 billion); and Adobe Systems (1.8 billion).
- Currently, 26% of software developers worldwide use the cloud as their development environment, according to Forbes and Evans Data.
- Cisco systems reported that in 2017 the amount of cloud data center IP traffic hit 8.2 zettabytes and will jump to a likely 10.6 zettabytes this year. (What’s a zettabyte, you wonder? Oh, just about 90,949,702 terabytes.)
- What did PwC find as the top reason for deploying cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) for HR-related processes? “Wanted less dependence on IT.”
One thing we know (and we don’t need a stat to drive this point home): cloud computing is here to stay. Have you evaluated how it can help your business? We can help!
Have you considered implementing a cybersecurity training program at your business? If so, know that you’re in good company. In fact, a recent survey found that 40% of U.S. companies already provide regular cyber training and cybersecurity awareness programs for their employees.
Educating your team members on best practices is a simple, cost-effective way to ensure everyone in your organization is making safe and smart online decisions. We love teaching others about the importance of IT security. Our professional and knowledgeable team members are here to help! https://www.oramboston.com